Health News & Events
Breast Cancer Awareness
October is breast cancer awareness month
Clarinda Regional Health Center is recognizing Breast Cancer Awareness Month by bringing you stories of four amazing women whose lives have been impacted by breast cancer.
We hope you find the following stories inspiring and informational.
Sue tells her compelling story of battling a rare form of breast cancer for the past four years. Sue is still battling the disease, but her determination and will should inspire all to live each day to the fullest.
Delinda tells her story of early detection of breast cancer and the value of digital mammography. Delinda's message to others, "It's so easy...don't put it off!"
Mandy tells her story of detecting breast cancer via CRHC's digital mammography. Mandy says, "...I never knew this new machine would save my life."
Kathy tells her story of having a family history of breast cancer and detecting breast cancer via CRHC's digital mammography. Kathy's message to women is to get a regular mammogram and not put it off.
BREAST CANCER SERVICES
@ CLARINDA REGIONAL HEALTH CENTER
- Digital Mammography - No referral needed - Make your own appointment at (712) 542-8221. (Computer-aided detection / Lower radiation exposure / Accurate & Safe )
- Chemotherapy (on-site) - Special Rooms just for Chemotherapy
- Oncology Specialist (Through our specialty clinic)
- Breast Cancer Rehabilitation Program & Lymphedema Therapy
- Surgical Services - CRHC Surgery Center
web links / web resources