Our caring and compassionate emergency staff are ready for life's medical emergencies 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. The emergency room (E.R.) is always staffed by a physician or nurse practitioner (with a physician on-call). Our E.R. nursing staff are experienced caregivers and many have advanced certifications in cardiac life support, trauma, pediatrics, and burns. Additional assistance is provided by our in-house EMS staff.
- 100% Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) Certified Nursing Staff
- 100% Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS) Certified Nursing Staff
- 100% Trauma Nursing Care Course (TNCC) Certified Nursing Staff
- 100% Basic Life Support (BLS) Certified Nursing Staff
- Emergency Nursing Pediatric Course (ENPC) Certified Nursing Staff
- Neonatal Resuscitation Program (NRP) Certified Nursing Staff
- 40-slice CT Scanner capability
- Central Cardiac Monitoring
- Radiology/Picture Archiving and Communications System (PACS)
- 2 Special trauma and cardiac care rooms
- Facility-wide call system
- Physician or Nurse Practitioner availability 24 hours a day
Click Here for more information on CRHC's Emergency Medical Services and Ambulance Service.
LifeLine is a personal medical alert emergency response service which allows a person to stay in their own home with the confidence that help is just a push of a button away.
The lifeline unit connects to the phone line much the same as an answering machine. A personal help button is worn on either a necklace or a wristband.
When help is needed, the button is pushed to activate the machine which in-turn notifies the answering service. Upon notification, the answering service has access to contact information already provided by the subscriber. The operator calls the residence to ask what help is needed and proceeds as instructed. If the phone call is not answered by the subscriber, the service proceeds with the written instructions on file which can include further notification of relatives or EMS service. For added piece-of-mind, the subscriber's machine is required to be reset each day by the subscriber. If this is not done the machine will initiate a call to the answering service as described above.
For information on the EMS/Ambulance Service or Lifeline, please contact:
(712) 542-2176 – Main Hospital
(712) 542-8289 – EMS/Lifeline Office
If EMERGENCY, Dial 911.