Phone: (712) 542-8325
Clinical Hypnotherapy can stand alone as a therapy or is complimentary to other traditional and nontraditional therapies and treatments.
Hypnotherapy can successfully help with…
- Self Esteem, Self Confidence & Empowerment
- Weight Reduction & Management
- Enhanced immunity
- Pain Management
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome
- Fears & Phobias (Such as Flying, Heights, Taking Exams, *Public Speaking, etc)
- Negative Emotion Release (Anger, Sadness, Grief, Guilt, Fear)
- Performance Improvement (School, Sports, Work, Singing, *Stage & Theatre)
- Problem Solving
- Enuresis (Bedwetting)
- Inner Peace & Balance
Jeanie Fritscher, Clinical Hypnotherapist and NLP Practitioner has been practicing hypnosis since 2006. Jeanie received her training at the Hypnotherapy Academy of America in Santa Fe, New Mexico, as a certified clinical hypnotherapist. In addition, Jeanie has received Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP) methods and techniques training and is certified in Pain Management using Hypnosis. Hypnotherapy can compliment other traditional and nontraditional treatments and therapies.
Jeanie has been a RN for 30+ years and has attained her Bachelors in Nursing from the College of St. Catherine's in St. Paul, Minnesota. She has worked in various nursing positions. Jeanie believes each of us has the innate ability to transform and heal our life by looking within.
Please call (712) 542-8325 to schedule an appointment with Jeanie.