CRHC Surgery Center
Clarinda Regional Health Center
Surgery Center Contact Information
220 Essie Davison Drive
Clarinda, IA 51632
Dr. James Stone, Surgeon
Hours: M-F 7:00am - 3:30pm
finally...an incisionless surgical solution for chronic acid reflux and heartburn
CRHC introduces a new INCISIONLESS surgical solution called Transoral Incisionless Fundoplication (TIF) to treat chronic acid reflux. STOP TAKING PILLS AND GET BACK TO LIVING!!!
CRHC is one of only 5 surgical centers in Iowa (Only surgical center in SW & Southern half of Iowa or NW Missouri) conducting this procedure!
Click Below to learn more about the procedure:
- CRHC's Dr. James Stone explains the TIF procedure
- Watch informational video about the procedure
- Watch YOUTUBE Video of TIF procedure being discussed on a segment of "The Doctors"
- Watch CRHC's TIF/Acid Reflux Local TV Ad
To learn if this procedure is right for you or to schedule a consultation, contact
Dr. Stone at (712) 542-8349.
General CRHC Surgery Center Information
The CRHC Surgery Center houses a state-of-the-art operating room able to provide Exceptional Care. Among the many services offered are endoscopy procedures, ENT, orthopedic, cataract surgery, general surgery, urology, and epidural steroid injections for pain management. Professional nurses assist the surgeon and anesthesia staff during surgery and recovery.
Meet our General Surgeon, Dr. James Stone, MD. Click here to learn more about Dr. Stone.
Surgical Procedures Offered By Dr. James Stone and the CRHC Surgery Center (including but not limited to):
- Thyroid and parathyroidectomy
- Breast biopsy, lumpectomy, mastectomy, sentinel node, axillary dissection
- Pancreas - resections, biopsy, drainage of pseudocysts
- Liver biopsy, nodule resection, ductal obstruction
- Trauma and critical care
- Burn and wound care
- Soft tissue infections and fascitis
- Hemorrhoid - TDH and banding procedure
- Basic - diagnostic, hernias, appendectomy, gallbladder
- Advanced - Nissen fundoplication, colectomy, gastrostomy, lysis of adhesions, feeding jejunostomy, CBD exploration, liver biopsy/resection
Endoscopy (upper or EDG and lower or colonoscopy)
- Basic - diagnostic, biopsy, polypectomy, removal FB
- Advanced - TIF (Transoral Incisionless Fundoplication), tumor resection (submuscosal), banding, ligation of bleeding
- Dialysis access - termporary percutaneous and permandent AV fistula/graft
- Peripheral bypass
- Vena caval filters
- Thorascopy for pleuradesis, decortication, biopsy, resection
- Mediastinoscopy for diagnosis, biopsy
- Bronchoscopy for diagnosis, transbronchial biopsy
- Thoracotomy and mini-thoracotomy for diagnosis, tumor resection
- Pleural biopsy
- Facial - blepharoplasty, soft tissue augmentation, tumor excision, scar revision, botox
- Hand - extensor tendor repair, simple fractures, simple reconstruction
- Laser therapy
Post-operatively, patients are transported to the Recovery Room where they are cared for by trained nursing personnel. After recovery, patients are either transferred to the Pre/Post-surgical clinic setting to await their discharge, or are transferred to the Medical/Surgical (Med/Surg) Inpatient Floor for continued care.
Outpatient Surgical Clinic:
The professional surgery staff direct the scheduling of pre- and post-surgical visits, as well as assist our board certified surgeon. The Surgery Clinic area is intended to allow patients to have surgical or outpatient procedures without requiring an overnight hospital stay.
Meet Dr. Gerard Stanley, Sr., MD, Family Practice
Dr. Stanley conducts endoscopic procedures
of the upper gastrointestinal tract (EGD) and
of the colon (colonoscopy) in our surgery center.
Dr. Stanley practices out of the Clarinda Medical Associates office.
Click here to learn more about Dr. Stanley.
Meet Jason Lihs, CRNA
Jason Lihs is CRHC's full-time Certified Registered Nurse
Anesthetist (CRNA). Jason provides anesthesia coverage
for CRHC's Surgery Center.
Click here to learn more about Mr. Lihs.