Patient & Visitor Info
Patient Dining "At Your Service"
- CRHC offers a full service menu.
- Full Room Service: patients selects the menu items and meal times.
- Assisted Room Service: patient is assisted with menu selection, meals are served at scheduled times.
- Non-Select: patients unable to make menu selections are served the house menu at scheduled times.
Inpatient Meal Schedule:
Breakfast: 7:30 am
Lunch: 11:30 am
Dinner: 5:30 pm
Inpatient Snack Schedule (Upon Request):
The CHRC cafeteria is open to the public, staff and patients 7 days a week. CRHC's cafeteria is located on the first floor. Daily menus are posted in the cafeteria and across from the guest elevator. A self-service complementary drink bar is located on the south-end of the cafeteria with juice, lemonade, coffee, Cappuccino, tea, and hot chocolate available. Vending machines are located on the north end of the cafeteria with healthy snacks and carbonated and non-carbonated beverages. Cafeteria meal cards/coupons are available for family and friends of patients in the hospital during meal times. Ask the nurse or anyone providing patient care for more information regarding the visitor meal card.
- Open 7 Days a Week
- Breakfast served 7:30 am to 9:30 am
- Lunch served 11:45 am to 1:45 pm
- Dinner served 5:30 pm to 7:00 pm
- Noon Salad Bar served Monday thru Friday
- Breakfast Bar served Monday
- Soups are seasonal: Monday thru Friday – Lunch & Dinner
- Cold sandwiches, salads and desserts are available between
6:00 am to 7:30 pm from a self-service unit located in the kitchen
Room Reservations/In-House Catering
In-House catering services are also available through foodservice. Organizations or groups may request to use the CRHC Conferences Rooms and arrange for catering. Please call (712) 542-8261.
Senior Sunday Meals are served on the third Sunday of each month at noon. The meal is served in Conference Rooms A & B of the hospital. Space is limited so reservations are suggested. Call (712) 542-8215 for reservations.
Meals on Wheels/Community Food Service
Home Delivered Meals: Monday thru Friday
Please contact the Dietary Manager at (712) 542-8261.
- Clarinda Meals on Wheels Programs is operated by the CRHC foodservice department for senior clients that are home bound and live within Clarinda city limits.
- Private Pay Meal Program is a Home Delivered Meals service offered by the CRHC foodservice to clients who do not qualify for the Meals on Wheels Program. Meals are delivered within the city limits of Clarinda.
- Frozen Meals are available from CRHC for a fee, and may be picked up by family members or friends.
Medical Nutritional Information
Nutritional inquires and services may be arranged. Please call our Dietician (Molly Gilmore) at (712) 542-8323.